Legal, privacy, copyright and trademark information
By accessing or using our Site or Services, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, delete all cookies from your browser cache after visiting our Site and do not visit or use our Site or Services. Your continued use of our Site or Services signifies your acceptance of this Policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Our Website and Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing our Website or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to provide and deliver products and services you request from us
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
We may also use your personal information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to any third parties for marketing or other purposes, and only disclose Personal Information to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. For example, we may share or disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share your Personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share your Personal Information with contractors, service providers, or other third parties we use to support our business, including Third-Party Platforms,who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses without restriction.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
If you do not want to receive communications from us about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, you may unsubscribe by following the link on the email that you receive. If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about changing contact choices or opt-out of our sharing with others using the Contact Information below.
Any updates to your Personal Information provided to us through this Site, such as your name, telephone number, or email address, may be provided to us using the Contact Information below. Updates to all other Personal Information should be provided by logging into your account profile.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION; USE OF THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
We take reasonable steps to protect all Personal Information we collect directly on our Site or in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and our Site. We maintain strict administrative, technical, and physical procedures to protect information stored in our servers. Access to information is limited (through user/password credentials and software systems) to those employees who require it to perform their job functions. However, no system can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we take these steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site or on any Third-Party Platform. You should take care with you you handle and disclosure of your personal information. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or a Third-Party Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
If you enroll in our Services, we provide you with a link to a Third-Party Platform to collect and store information you provide, via a designated portal and/or built-in document transfer/storage function, in each case maintained by the Third-Party Platform. All information collected through the Third-Party Platforms is stored solely on the Third-Party Platform. Our access to information stored on these Third-Party Platforms is limited (through user/password credentials and software systems) to those employees who require it to perform their job functions.
These Third-Party Platforms do not operate under this Policy and may independently solicit and collect information from you. While we believe that the Third-Party Platforms we use to collect, store and access your information take similar steps to protect any Personal Information collected through these Third-Party Platforms, we do not have any control over the data security practices of these Third-Party Platforms. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to these Third-Party Platforms. We recommend that you consult the privacy policies of all Third-Party Platforms you visit.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by California law.
You may also contact us at our address:
16030 Ventura Blvd #240
Encino, California 91436
For all other changes or updates to Personal Information, please log into your account profile.